This series of documents was developed by Think Research with the support of MAC. The purpose of these materials is to support companies in making informed decisions about COVID19 risk reduction measures by providing information on current best practices and evidence of the effectiveness of various risk mitigation tools.
The series includes the following documents:
- Best Practices Summary: Information on the best practices related to COVID-19 screening, testing, quarantine, and risk reduction inside and outside of the workplace, with reference to other summary documents for additional detail.
- Testing Summary: Information on the types of tests available for COVID-19, when in the disease process those tests should be taken, and the effectiveness of those tests.
- Symptom Screening Summary: Information on the types of screening available to detect COVID-19 and the effectiveness of those types of screening.
- Quarantine Summary: Information on the types of quarantine, how to implement quarantine, and how long to implement quarantine measures related to COVID-19.
- Managing Transmission Risk At and Off Work Summary: Information on strategies to mitigate risks related to COVID-19 outside of the workplace and work hours.