Welcome to the 2019 TSM Progress Report. This report takes a detailed look at our members’ environmental and social performance for 2018.
The protocols and management system-based indicators that back the TSM Guiding Principles help to show Canadians what the industry’s current environmental and social performance is and how it can be improved. Participation in TSM is mandatory for all MAC members and companies report against the indicators annually for each of their facilities in MAC’s TSM Progress Reports.
TSM Progress Report 2019
- Message from the Community of Interest Advisory Panel
- Aggregate Performance: Communities and People
- Aggregate Performance: Environmental Stewardship
- Aggregate Performance: Energy Efficiency
- Company Performance
- TSM Leadership Award Winners
- TSM Excellence Award Winners
Past TSM Progress Reports
- TSM Progress Report 2018
- TSM Progress Report 2017
- TSM Progress Report 2016
- TSM Progress Report 2015
- TSM Progress Report 2014
- TSM Progress Report 2013
- TSM Progress Report 2012
- TSM Progress Report 2011
For older TSM Progress Reports, please visit the Reports page.